The HY-DEEP 600WM uses capacitive radio frequency to treat most solid tumours. It is used as an adjuvant to conventional cancer treatments such as surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy for its additional synergetic and curative effects. The device’s proprietary software and algorithms ensure that the patient receives the best quality of treatment.
The HY-DEEP 600WM have the following certifications
CE Class 2B
Deep RF captive oncological hyperthermia is indicated for all solid neo-plasia, and the only contradications are the presence of devices to stimulate or regulate the heart (pacemakers and defibrillators), or the effusion of ascetic fluid (abdominal) or massive pleural effusion (which in some cases, could be drained in order to then administer the therapy). Oncological hyperthermia is painless and non-invasive, with no side effects and can be repeated.
- Extremely compact, lightweight and mobile.
- Proprietary software with protocols for oncological pathologies with specific algorithms.
- Patented antennae with radio frequency transmitter and revolutionary cooling circuit.
- Temperature estimation system of the treatment area.
- Does not require shielding of rooms.
- Ease of operation with user friendly interface.
- Power distribution: 230 V single-phase,8.7A
- Main fuses: 10A 500V ~ (CH10 Standard)
- Mains power frequency: 50Hz / 60 Hz
- Emision frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Maximun continuous power: 600W in FM Duty Cycle 66%
- Speed adaption: 3ms
- Standard maintenance: every 6 months
- Compatibility: EN 60601-1
- Class: II B 93/42/EEC
- Attachment parts: B
- Model of refrigerated antennae: 170mm, 270mm
- Cooling system: adjustable water temperature 6C ~ 20C
- Weight of machine: 150kg